Network Visibility & Analytics for Operational Intelligence
In the age of analytics, vendors and network operators are exploiting new network visibility and analytics technologies for deriving real-time, actionable operational intelligence, enabling service providers to increase profitability, grow revenue and ensure customer satisfaction.
ACG’s practice in Network Visibility & Analytics for Operational Intelligence combines business and technical insights, based on extensive networking and telecom industry experience, to help clients achieve their business objectives through primary market research, in-depth analysis and custom consulting.
The practice is focused on service provider use cases involving the application of advanced visibility technologies and Big Data analytics for actionable insights across a wide array of critical operational functions:
- Troubleshooting & forensics
- Network, workload & application monitoring
- Traffic engineering & network optimization
- Packet flow visibility for security tools
- DDoS detection & mitigation
- Behavioral analytics for cyber security
- End-to-end service assurance
- Automated service orchestration
- Customer experience management
Analytics-driven operational intelligence benefits multiple stakeholders across a number of different service provider organizations:
- Network engineering & network operations
- Service operations & security operations
- Customer care, technical support & field operations
Syndicated services for 2017 include a baseline primary research track and three optional sector specific research tracks:
1. Visibility & analytics for multi-domain & multi-layer network services. Concentrates on analytics-driven operational intelligence across multi-layer networks and multiple domains, including end-to-end services spanning multiple operators.
2. Visibility & analytics for Internet & cloud based services. Explores the challenges of ensuring high quality, end-to-end user experience for Webscale content, application and service delivery via the Internet and public/hybrid clouds.
3. Visibility & analytics for hyperscale data center infrastructure. Focuses on the critical role of visibility & analytics in realizing the full value of SDN and NFV in hyperscale data center infrastructure.
Each research track includes quarterly reports that cover:
- Market landscape & industry trends
- High value use cases
- Business value chain & ROI
- Visibility technologies
- Big Data analytics
- Technology stack
- Open source initiatives
- Vendor ecosystems & profiles
- Service provider adoption & profiles
Custom consulting service offerings include:
- Business & technology strategy
- Market segmentation & analysis
- Market surveys & testing
- New product & service analysis
- Customer strategy & messaging
- Market impact analysis
- Business case analysis
- Sales enablement
- Competitive intelligence
- Speaking engagements
- White papers
- Webinars, videos
For more information or to schedule a briefing, contact email@example.com.
Click for more information about Stephen Collins.